[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 17:40:38 PDT 2009

I noticed the only one to respond to a snakes rattle was other snakes

Saundra,

I think you are being dishonest. If your read the thread, you would know that Wayne asked me where in the Bible slavery and torture was condemned, not the Ten Commandments.

I will redo your corrupted time line and censored quotes::

Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 4:16 PM Wayne Asked:

"Donovan, You state below that "God says to love your neighbor, not sell and abuse them", where? In the Bible? You can't use the Bible where it supports your position and then say it's bunk when it doesn't!"

NOTICE: NO mention of the TEN COMMANDMENTS, NONE, He asks where in the BIBLE

4/13/2009 4:47 PM Donovan Responded:

"Bear,

"First, the Ten Commandants say to "Love your Neighbor". Do you disagree?"

(This is a separate thought) And,

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it:You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the
prophets.--Matthew 22:34-40

Second, Are you arguing that selling someone into slavery and abusing
them is not contrary to this law?"

END QUOTES

It is clear, if you start with the original post it did not include the Ten Commandments. A simple demand of where in the Bible. I responded to include BOTH the OT and New Testaments where Slavery and Abuse was was condemned.

Don't start in the middle of the conversation and exclude portions of my response, it is dishonest, and clearly changes the context of the post.

You can disagree all you want about if the Ten Commandants include loving thy neighbor or not, it does to me, as that is what I was taught the First commandment to mean by my religious upbringing, That might not be the case for yours. But I was originally asked, WHERE in the Bible, so I included the New also.

Best Regards,

Donovan