[Vision2020] State Faculty Union Responds to Financial Crisis

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Thu Apr 16 17:03:31 PDT 2009

J Ford wrote:
> I agree with Mr. Gier. Why should the teachers and professors have to
> help out the economy. After all they are the intellectuals. Let the
> students take the hit and their parents. They can afford it.
>
> J  :)

I think someone is trolling here. In the past I have
agreed with many J. Ford posts, but I suspect the
person posting this isn't even named J. Or Ford. But
what do I know? I liked it much better when if you
didn't have the guts to use your own name, you didn't post.

I do need to recognize that this could be just good
satire -- something we don't see much of on V2020.

Don