[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:29:21 PDT 2009

Donovan,

You do seem to like twisting people's words, don't you? I wrote, "Or,
as Doug Wilson would put it, Slavery is biblical. I agree with Doug."
SLAVERY IS BIBLICAL.

Bear and I did not say that we should support slavery because God
approves of it in the Bible. Doug approves of slavery because it is
biblical. I strongly disapprove of slavery, whether it is biblical or
not. Whether God approves of it or not.

As for the KJV, it dishonestly translates the Hebrew word for slave
as "servant." But do people buy and sell servants? If you sold your
daughter for a servant, isn't that slavery? Honest translations of
the Bible call a slave a slave.

Ralph