[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 09:01:03 PDT 2009

"Slavery is in the context of everything we read in the Bible. Or, as Doug Wilson would put it, Slavery is biblical. I agree with Doug."--Ralph Nielsen

I am sure Doug will be thrilled. I am equally sure the two of you will convince Christians they should support slavery because the Bible says you should according to Bear and Ralph's interpretations of the KJV.

Best Regards,

Donovan