[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:54:17 PDT 2009

I don't think anyone suggested that he was, Donovan. But there are
all too many like him who want to make it the law of the land.

As I pointed out, the God of the Bible says it is OK for a father to
sell his daughter into slavery. Doug seems to lack a sense of
morality so he goes by the rule that if it's biblical, it's moral.

Ralph