[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 14:22:51 PDT 2009

Wilson is not the law of the land. He is not in a position to enforce his religious symbolism literally on the country. Only people that wish to follow his words do, not by force.

There seems to be a deep sense of confusion amongst some liberals between religious symbolism and an actual judge and government forcing an 8 year old girl to marry a 40-something year old man.

As a Christian, I believe, and my religious leaders will tell me, to honor my Mother and Father, and I willfully try to do so. However, they are not advocating that it be law that I do whatever my parents tell me to do as an adult.

I don't know Wilson theology, but I am sure he is against 8 year old girls being forced to marry and do whatever a 40 year old man tells her to do. I am sure he is also against the buying and selling of people as property. But even if he wasn't, who cares, he isn't in a position, or seeking a position, to enforce it. I am concerned with those that are being forced right now, and an ancient system of governing that is operates serious injustices against people, especially women and children.

Best Regards,

Donovan