[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 13 07:59:45 PDT 2009

Pop Quiz, Visionaires -

Who said:

"We are to view our own husband as our head. Men are not the head of
women, but husbands are the head of their own wives. A woman is not to
submit to other men, but to her own head. A woman must not view other men
as her head, but only her own husband. This is important. My husband is my
head. I must go to my own head, submit to my own head in all things. I
must not run to someone else's head for counsel and help before I first go
to my own!"

And who said:

"A faithful spirit is one which conceals things -- covers them right up.
It is not possible to live together in community without discovering
things about others that would injurious to their reputations if more
widely known.

What are we therefore to do?  We are to be jealous for the reputations of
those others, and this means cultivating a zeal for appropriate secrecy.
How much are we to do this?  Well, love covers a multitude of sins."

*As the theme from "Jeopardy" eminates from the background*