[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 10:05:20 PDT 2009

Kelly,

What is the difference between Puke and Ralph? They are the synonyms, just like Christians and Xtians, right?

Just as it matters to him, it matters to me. Ralph was being offensive, as was I in return.

And if Christ cannot make a positive image on these people, I won't waste my time trying to impress them either.

Best Regards,

Donovan