[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sun Apr 5 12:56:17 PDT 2009

The problem is, once "we" or who ever starts to "wipe out" societies, don't "we" become
"them"?

And we have seen it over and over, not just in other countries, but here too! What if some
outside
power took it upon themselves to do the same to us?

I can remember when Black AMERICANS had their bars burnt down, women raped, men hung
etc....
WE, the US and other so called civilized countries locked up our own citizens and seized
there
land and goods  because they were from a race that we didn't trust.
WE refused refuges from countries where they were oppressed because WE didn't want them
here
either!

When, WE, out of fear, hate or envy start to wipe out societies, we have now become
"THEM".