[Vision2020] Government and babies

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:24:22 PDT 2009

Joe,

I believe they're all from Donovan.  They bear the usual trademarks of his writing.

It's easy to identify the writer.  I'm having more trouble identifying his ideology.  Just based on today's postings he's willing to imprison and kill others based on his perceptions of their religion. He's supporting collective punishment based on gender, and opposes the existence of some states because of what he describes as their treatment of people of a gender.

What to make of this?

Sunil