[Vision2020] Government and babies

Jennifer Ingalls jennifer at inlandradio.com
Wed Apr 1 09:23:15 PDT 2009

(Oops-I think not all my post transmitted before)

Donovan writes: I think everyone should have to get government approval to
have a baby. :P

Hmm, interesting idea. But, does this mean that we can also retrospectively
rescind the result when things go horribly, horribly awry? I mean . . . VOTE
to rescind in a entirely democratic (or representative republicy) sort of
way . . . you know if the result does things we don't really dig
collectively as a society (or as a small internet chat site)?

Jennifer L. Ingalls

Inland Northwest Broadcasting

PO Box 8849

Moscow, Idaho 83843