[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 07:02:33 PDT 2009

Tell me Bear, why didn't Native Americans get to keep their land if treaties are valid?

Treaties are rather meaningless if the US Government can withdraw from them at anytime.

And again, you fail to understand that the treaty is only valid because the US Federal Government Approves of it as law, not because an outside entity does.

Best Regards,

Donovan