[Vision2020] House Bill 216 (Pharmacist Conscience Bill)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 1 06:58:00 PDT 2009

Y'all may be on to something there, Sue and Andreas.

Further, considering what little it takes to start a "religion" here in
Idaho, we can start our own.

Contact me off-list.  I have some really wild "religion" ideas, many of
them legal.

Heck!  What am I saying.  Thanks to HB216, they're ALL legal.

Self-ordained minister and pharmacist of "Hansen Free-lance Retail
Pharmaceuticals"

=====