[Vision2020] The Teachers' Backpack

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Sep 30 08:40:38 PDT 2008

When I retired our accountant laughingly told me I would be seeing an extra $2000 a year because I wouldn't be having to spend it on school--everything from school lunches for kids without money to books and supplies I needed but for which I had no budget.  And all teachers do that.  I did forego a few purchases though, such as when a really great group of kids asked me to buy them a six pack while we were on a school trip to Boise. I declined even though they PROMISED to pay me back.

SueH