[Vision2020] [SPAM] The Teachers' Backpack

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Sep 30 08:36:43 PDT 2008

As the child of a former middle school teacher, I can say....yup.
My mother spent a lot of money out of pocket before and during the school year to make sure her students had supplies.
Then there were those nights spent grading papers and tests...... you know, because teachers don't ever have to take work home.