[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 29 22:10:35 PDT 2008

No it wasn't the question, Sue. And here's how I see it:

Johnson: Civil rights legislation.
Nixon: CREEP, Watergate, resignation in shame.

But, Roger, I concede that I'm missing part of the history by not being as award of LBJ's failures as
I was of Nixon's. Thanks for that. But what about their successes?

In any event, I'm not going to the wall with Johnson. Yet Johnson is dead and Liddy is not.

--
Joe Campbell