[Vision2020] Dow Jones down 778 points

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 21:03:35 PDT 2008

Now's the time to buy low.  Those who panic the easiest have probably
already done so.  The market will right itself soon, and you'll make a
mint.  I wish I was in a position to take advantage of it.  This is not
a change caused by changes in fundamentals.  It's simply a reaction to
what happened today.

This is exactly what they desperately wanted to prevent.  The panic,
causing the Market to drop.  These days, all it takes is a stiff breeze
to panic people in the Market.  Just remember that for every seller,
there's a buyer and (later on) for every buyer there's a seller.

I'm not a stock analyst, so don't blame me if you lose your ass(ets),
though.

Paul