[Vision2020] Interesting speech about the bailouts

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Sep 29 10:12:34 PDT 2008

Gee, I wish I had a rich uncle who would come bail me out every time I made
a bad decision.
This bailout is B.S. to the third power, I just love how these slimeballs
say that taxpayers stand to make a profit.
Reeeeeeeeeallly? I'll believe that when I see a dividend check in my hand.
This bailout proves three things:
Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same old beat-up coin.
Our elected officials have their heads so far up the arses of the fat cats,
people can't tell where one ends and the other begins.
Joe and Jane Average are going to get screwed again.