[Vision2020] [Bulk] Important Bill Maher Message

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Sep 28 17:23:59 PDT 2008

Please see my response on my blog.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; chasuk at gmail.com; idahotom at hotmail.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] [Bulk] Important Bill Maher Message
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:38:38 -0700

Keely: Wrong Again, but Perhaps Unintentionally Right?
Tom Hansen posted a video from the NSA Candidate’s Forum on Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvkg42Aw9c8
In that video, a young lady asks a question about Islam to those seeking
public office.
Here are a few tidbits for the background context:

  This was a public forum, open to the entire
  public. Anyone could attend. Anyone could ask a question.
  The young lady asking the question is not an NSA student.

  The young lady asking the question has zero ties with NSA, Christ
  Church, Trinity Reformed Church, or any other associated ministry.
  The young lady who attended the public forum is a UI
  student.
Now take all of those facts and run
it through Keely’s bigoted framework:

  The point here -- at the Nuart yesterday -- is that it says very little,
  while saying a lot, about what NSA students are learning when
  this poorly phrased, inane, and inflammatory question was put to
  local women and men running for local offices.  I don't intend to
  humiliate the young woman; I consider her part of a failing culture
  and a faulty curricula, and I imagine she knows no
other.
Knowing that she’s a UI student with zero ties to NSA,
should we agree with Keely that this young lady is “part of a failing
culture and a faulty curricula, and I imagine she knows no other”?
I wouldn’t say such things about the University of Idaho’s culture
and faculty. But it cracks me up that Keely would.
Yes, this is a typical bigoted response that Moscow has become
accustomed to from Keely Mix.
Published Sunday, September 28, 2008
10:55 AM by Right-Mind

Have you any revised thoughts on the Uof
I's "culture & cirricula?"