[Vision2020] Unfriendly Church

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Thu Sep 25 06:31:00 PDT 2008

Yet another church with a political agenda? Why in the world would they
care? The Crossing is a quiet, unique dining establishment catering to
an upscale clientele. This "church" bent the zoning rules by placing a
day care in the old Goodwill store downtown. There is more to this
story than the complaint implies.
Roger Hayes