[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 25 06:17:51 PDT 2008

I kind doubt that Courtney will take it down, Ellen, no matter how many
people find cdwitmer's "joke" to be racist and offensive.

Cdwitmer's comment was in response to Courtney's article titled "The
Scariest Knock-Knock Joke Ever" with this PowerPoint presentation included:

http://media.right-mind.us/right-mind/knock_knock.pps

Jokes are jokes.  You can make fun of his policies, his concepts, his
ideals.  But when the knock-knock joke ends with Obama stating "Eyes yo
new prezident", I consider it racist.

> If he was decent, or had good taste, he wouldn't have posted it in the
> first place.  Unbelievable!  T
>
> TAKE IT DOWN!
>
> Ellen A. Roskovich
> > Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:43:06 -0700> From: chasuk at gmail.com> To:
than> sen at moscow.com> CC: vision2020 at moscow.com> Subject: Re: [Vision2020]
Say
Wh> at?> > On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 05:41, Tom Hansen
<thansen at moscow.com>>  wrote:> > > "Barack Obama Shows up at the pearly
gates, and St. Peter
sa> ys, 'Who are> > you?'> > > 'Barack Obama, the first black president of
> the United States!'> > > St. Peter says, 'Never heard of you -- when did
> you get get elected?'> > > 'About 20 minutes ago.'"> > > - cdwitmer, as
d> isplayed on Dale Courtney's Right-Mind Blog (September 25,> > 2008)> >
Th> at is incredibly unfunny. I hope Dale displays the good taste of>
taking
it>  down.> >
=====================> =========================> =========> List services
made available by First Step
http://www.> fsr.net > mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com>
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or
on>  the go.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093182mrt/direct/01/>

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)