[Vision2020] one injured in bop-a-student crossing

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 24 07:19:34 PDT 2008

Kit,

Thanks! A few points.

First, if this is the case, how could anyone expect to cross a highway at a crosswalk?

Second, the signs should be changed to reflect this.

Third, it doesn't make any difference wrt the crosswalk in question. Note that the whole reason
they put in the crosswalk was that folks were crossing there by the hundreds already.

Fourth, this points to another reason why there is such a mess at all the crosswalks: We're not
all on the same page wrt our particular responsibilities and duties. We're even having trouble
reaching a consensus about those here on the Viz, while sitting at home.

--
Joe Campbell