[Vision2020] Lawyer's duty

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 22 11:08:25 PDT 2008

When I tried "reply  all" I get and "Ice Wrap" message. This has happen several times  when I tried to reply to your post.
In any case I would agree with all but your last sentience. While a lawyer's duty is to defend their client to the best of their ability, that should be within the constrants of what is ethical. To use any methods to get a client off not justified, particularly if the client is without doubt guilty and may again do harm to society.
Roger