[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 21:18:32 PDT 2008

Roger,

He didn't kill anybody. So obviously you can blow up buildings and not kill people.

Keep in mind, he was fighting the US government, which he believed to be wrong, that was blowing up buildings full of people.

I am not justifying his actions. But I think there is a big difference between a guy who puts a small homemade bomb in US government buildings, calling authorities and letting them know there is a bomb about to go off so nobody gets hurts, verses that of someone who sets bombs off in buildings full of innocent civilians with no warning.

Best Regards,

Donovan