[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 19 08:51:00 PDT 2008

Liddy's been living "a decent life"?  Coaching gun owners to shoot federal agents?  Crowing about target practice with Bill and Hillary pictures?

For that matter, and on a much  less serious note, answering virtually every radio show "how are you?" with "potent and virile"?  He may have served his time, but I think that "decent life" has yet to be fulfilled in the G-man.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/