[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:46:51 PDT 2008

Gary,

I'm neither stupid nor low enough to slur people's competence with ignorant insults.  Apparently that's your province.

 I know I'm not well enough acquainted with what you do to hurl any disparagement at your ability, and I have no reason to believe that you deserve such treatment.  That's why I won't do it even with your invitation.

That's just one difference between us.

Sunil