[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Thu Sep 18 19:01:15 PDT 2008

Gary,  As long as I can keep people like you off of my jury, my clients stand a fighting chance at finding justice.  Anyone who kisses a cop car can go to the Weimar Republic as far as I am concerned.  Having said that, I would work just as hard to keep you out of the slammer as anyone.  The problem with you guys, is that everytime people like YOU get in trouble, you look for attorneys like Sunil and me.  Go find a right wing attorney - get ready to do your time.  Wanna keep being a locksmith?  Come see me!  Chuck Kovis