[Vision2020] Timothy Egan article

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:14:54 PDT 2008

Thanks for the article...

"Moo" is good "word" to describe the respect for truth and falsehood that
characterises the political landscape of this and other presidential
elections.

I recall Carl Westberg posting on Vision2020 a statement years ago about
Obama being the future of the Democratic party.  I have tried to find this
post, but have not found it yet.  At the time of this post, I thought it
rather unlikely that Obama would be the future of the Democratic party.
Well, if Obama wins the presidency, Carl would be proved quite correct!  I
doubt that Obama will win...

Ted Moffett