[Vision2020] Palin Unveils . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 18 15:42:32 PDT 2008

>From The Onion News at:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/palin_unveils_9_11

Palin Unveils Her 9/11 Firefighter Cousin, Her Reformed Lesbian Niece, and
Her Naturalized Mexican Half Brother

CARBONDALE, PA — Less than two weeks after introducing to the nation her
developmentally disabled newborn and her 19-year-old son preparing for
military service in Iraq, Republican vice presidential nominee and
conservative Christian woman Sarah Palin delivered a speech Monday flanked
by three heretofore-unknown relatives, including a naturalized Mexican
half brother, a formerly lesbian niece, and a New York City firefighter
cousin who saved several lives during the 9/11 World Trade Center
attacks. "John McCain and I will take on the Washington establishment and
give the government back to the people," said Palin, who several times
gave the "thumbs-up" sign to her African-American coal-miner uncle seated
in the audience. "We envision a better and brighter future for
hardworking, selfless Americans like Ted, Anne, and Guillermo here." Palin
has a campaign stop scheduled next week in Texas, where she is expected to
introduce her stepsister Linda, a $35 barrel of offshore-drilled crude oil
wrapped in an American flag.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)