[Vision2020] [CORRECTED LINK] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 091808)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 18 12:13:09 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include the following video
segment from the September 15, 2008 Moscow City Council session.

Whitman County/City Joint Powers Agreement
http://www.MoscowCares.com/091508_05_WhitmanCountyJntPwrAgree.htm

As always, this stuff and other totally gnarly Moscow stuff can be access
from . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Next Up:

The "Civility in Public Dialogue" Forum, sponsored by the Latah County
Task Force on Human Relations, conducted on September 16, 2008 at the
Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center.

Just to prime you for this video, I have prepared a short . . .

POP QUIZ!

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKtZJQZb9k

Question #1:  In the above linked video, is/are there any incident(s)
reflecting a lack of civility?

Question #2:  If so, name the culprit.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)