[Vision2020] A Bipartisan Extortion of the American Taxpayer

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Sep 18 00:42:45 PDT 2008

I'm pretty sure that I learned that in kindergarten (or was it that
book -
<http://www.amazon.com/Really-Need-Know-Learned-Kindergarten/dp/034546639X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221723605&sr=1-1>All
I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum).

Oh, I'm sure that Hansen will remember it for me.

Please be our moral compass!