[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 23:46:19 PDT 2008

Gary,

I don't condone the actions of Ayers. But he never killed anyone. To say he did is an incorrect statement. If you can demonstrate to me (an online article etc.) he killed someone, I will accept your statement as fact. Otherwise, I say your judgment and understanding on this matter is deeply in question.

Best Regards,

Donovan