[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:18:27 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 5:30 AM, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> "Are you insinuating that Bill Ayers tried to kill people?"
>
> No, I am not insinuating I am saying it flat out. Placing anti personnel
> bombs in public places is attempted murder. When the vermin in Baghdad or
> Sader City or Fallujah set of IED's they don't know the names of those they
> are attempting to murder and maim. Is it your contention that they are not
> trying to kill people?

Placing bombs in public places after warning the police abut a bomb is
a particularly heinous and dangerous form of vandalism. The only
people to ever die in a Weather Underground attack were incompetent
Weather Underground members.

Let's talk about your admiration for G. Gordon, though. Could you
explain to me why someone who advocates the murder of federal agents
is an appropriate person for a presidential candidate to be palling
around with? And could you please be a little mroe clear on why you
think the fact that he didn't turn in his co-traitors in is a good
thing?

-- ACS