[Vision2020] A Bipartisan Extortion of the American Taxpayer

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Wed Sep 17 14:23:53 PDT 2008

Mr. Harkins says:

"Here is a thought - every time a politician raises some program or issue for consideration, voters and constituents should ask two questions:

1. What is it going to cost?
2. Who is going to pay for it?"

I say, what a brilliant idea!!  I think I'll run that by President/ Vice-President - McCain - Palin; my representative Mr. Sali; my senator - Larry Craig!!!  My God, what a brain trust.  They'll pull us out of this mess.  They's got a handle on it!!   Good old "Balanced Budget Larry."  Yessiree!!   I can see it now:  our wallets will be so stuffed with cash from not having to pay taxes we won't even know where to begin to spend it.  No entitlements!!  Damn this is too good to be true.   The good times are getting ready to roll!!  Just vote Republican and we'll set you free!! Too much financial regulation now?  Just wait until you see what's going to happen in the future when the true believing MBA types are really unleashed!!   Damn - am I glad that I still have my 2nd amendment rights!  Chuck Kovis