[Vision2020] Curious

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 16 05:31:52 PDT 2008

Matt, In many ways you're right but, it all boils down to this. You can vote for a ticket that's wrong half the time (R) or a ticket that's wrong all the time(D). In know it's better to be excited and vote FOR a candidate that you can get behind but when you are faced with this kind of painful reality you've got to man up, hold your nose and vote the man who will do the least damage. For me that's McCain.