[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Curious

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 15 20:49:23 PDT 2008

Paul,

Do you think it is relevant that Obama didn't serve in the military? I mean, what wars were going
on when he was 18? What did he miss? And I don't get how pointing out that Obama is equally
unqualified (more or less) as Palin to be President isn't just explicitly noting what a bad choice it is
that McCain made (given especially how old he is and that Palin would be a heart beat away). In
this short run this "strategy" might work but how stupid do we think Americans are?

Also, I guess that your appreciation for trolls must be a generational thing. I don't like them at
all. I mean, what weight does the "criticism" of not serving in the military count coming from
someone who we know exactly nothing about. For all we know Schwaller is a draft dodger. If you
can't put your own name next to something, a post is worthless as far as I see it. As you would
note, a good argument is a good argument but testimonials about the relative importance of the
accomplishments of candidates strike me as worthless without a real name to back them up. What
are Schwaller's accomplishments? We'll never know, will we!

--
Joe Campbell