[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 14 09:20:19 PDT 2008

I assume you mean Dr. Harkins and no, he is not a medical doctor. He is
someone for whom I have respect. A better question would have to be why are
you addressing comments to me directly when we all know what the eventual
outcome of that all too familiar path? I really don't want to repeat the
cycle for what will have to be what, the fifth or sixth time? Hows about I
make you a deal. I won't respond to your comments to the V and you ignore
mine. You know that ultimately you'll be a much happier camper if you do.