[Vision2020] 1500 Show Up at Anti-Palin Rally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 14 08:16:46 PDT 2008

Yes, g.  The first photo does depict a fair amount of Palin supporters.
How about the other 49 photos?

There were approximately 200 Palin supporters in attendance, g.

I learned that by going to the Anchorage Daily News website.  I could post
the article here, but that would deprive you of actual research.

You can start here:

http://www.adn.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.