[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Sep 13 14:12:52 PDT 2008

Why yes, she may have been much loved and respected by folks in this
community, and certainly her death was a sad event.  I finally quit
responding to her on this forum and we had a number of interesting and
enjoyable exchanges just between the two of us.  I liked her personally but
obtuse and cranky pretty aptly sums up her persona.

And, of course, jampot and Jeff never hurl cheap insults at anyone.

Sue H.