[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:18:40 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 12:44, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Ms. Kraut was much loved and respected by a great deal of the folks in this
> community and her passing was a sorrow for many, myself included. The use of
> her memory to hurl cheap insult is uncalled for.

As much as Ms. Kraut might have been loved and respected personally,
on this forum -- which is the only place that  I can judge her -- she
was an annoying, crotchety old lady whose incoherence was only
surpassed by her love of the exclamation mark.

I am sorry for offense that I might have caused to the living, but I
don't do insincere piety for the dead.