[Vision2020] ENOUGH

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Sep 12 00:10:08 PDT 2008

Your reference to rape victims is disgusting, vile and not at all
warranted. You should be ashamed of yourself.  I expect an apology
from you for making such a statement.  Until that time - our dialogue
is ended.  I will comment about your posts, but not to you - until
you recant your statement.  You raise an ugly, ugly statement that
can only hurt those who have been victimized.

You don't deserve to be posting on a community web - if this is an
example of where you are going with your posts, this entire site
should be shut down or at least you should be banned from it.   This
is a far cry from the original "vision" for this community.