[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 11 12:13:06 PDT 2008

I realize that the entire article was not posted, Jeffrey.

I wanted people to click on the link and read it for themselves.

As a matter of note (and fact), the legislation discussed in the article
was signed in 2000 (four continuous years after Sarah Palin assumed duties
as Wasilla's mayor).  That is more than 200 weeks where Mayor Sarah Palin
had opportunities to right an atrocious wrong.  But she didn't did she?

As an item of interest: Governor Tony Knowles, the Alaskan Governor that
pursued and signed this legislation, is one of them horrible community-
organizing Democrats.

I would like to thank you, though, Harkie, for allowing me to post another
portion of that article you were so kind in posting in its entirety.

>From that article:

"Wasilla Police Chief Charlie Fannon does not agree with the new
legislation, saying the law will require the city and communities to come
up with more funds to cover the costs of the forensic exams."

Translation:  Why should we subsidize these exams with our taxes.  Heck,
make the victim pay for the rape kit.  (She was probably asking for it
anyway, right Jeffrey?)

Note to Jeffrey:  If I truly wanted to cause some fervor by posting some
radical, unsubstantiated gossip (must like a local blahg does), I would
post . . .

Sarah Palin Puts Bristol's Unborn Child Up for Auction on eBay
http://tinyurl.com/6betw5

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho