[Vision2020] I'd Vote For Obama

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 22:17:02 PDT 2008

As always, it's best to go to the primary source.  Here's the full quote:

"Palin: That’s a good question. And you did your homework, Larry. That’s
impressive. Usually yes, such a red state up here. It’s a no-brainer that
the “R” is going to take the cake up here. But this is a little bit
different situation now with Obama’s message resonating, even with Alaskans.
That being change, a desire for no embracing of the status quo and politics
as usual. But something different, something dynamic and charismatic. That
does resonate well, that message of Obama’s. I still do believe of course
McCain will take Alaska because he’s right on so many of the issues when it
comes to - in my opinion - he’s right on war, he’s right on with energy
independence measures that need to be taken. Wrong on ANWR, but we’re still
working on that one."
http://kudlowsmoneypolitics.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-interview-with-alaska-go
vernor-sarah.html
OR
http://tinyurl.com/64zftz

Folks, do read the entire interview because quite telling are Palin's . . .
not completely truthful or honest answers.  It cracks me up that she's sooo
interested in the ethics of everyone else when she needs look no further
than herself for a world-class ethics reform project.

LOL -- Mr. Crabtree, I'd say it's the GOP that's terrified with their
made-up stories that even their own party members are embarrassed by.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****