[Vision2020] I'd Vote For Obama

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 11 18:37:41 PDT 2008

Why do I have this funny feeling that the clip abruptly ended just before a
major "but" followed by further statements that did nothing to further the
silly point that this snippet is trying to make.

More noise from a terrified left who has nothing positive to say about their
own candidates so they figure they had best try to tear down the opponent.
That they have to resort to childishly attacking the Republican tickets VP
to have anything at all to say is hilarious.