[Vision2020] Biden will be replaced by Clinton

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Sep 11 12:14:15 PDT 2008

Here is an example of a typical Hansen post:

Biden will probably be dumped and replaced by Clinton.  Joe Biden is
quoted (US News and World Report) as saying:

"She (Clinton) is qualified to be President of the United States of
America, she's easily qualified to be vice president of the United
States of America and, quite frankly, it might have been a better
pick than me," the
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Delaware>Delaware senator added forcefully.

Rumor has it (passed on to me from a friend who read it on an
anonymous blog) that Obama is unsatisfied with his pick for VP and
wishes he had picked someone more like Gov. Palin. Nancy Palosi is
said to be interested in the job.

My friend also passed on to me that Pres. Bush and VP Cheney are
planning to resign on January 10, 2009, thereby elevating Speaker
Palosi to President.  She would serve until the newly elected
presidential team is inaugurated.  Upon inauguration, Palosi would
return to CA (she would not be able to return to her current position.

Say What???

Wow, this election is really heating up.

;-)) Tongue firmly in cheek!