[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Sep 10 13:55:18 PDT 2008

Thanks Andreas.

Appreciate the info.

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Schou [mailto:ophite at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:53 PM
To: Dan Carscallen
Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Dan --

Moscow (like every town in Idaho) comps rape victims out of the Victim's
Compensation Fund. Unlike every other use of the Victim's Compensation
Fund, Gritman Hospital bills the state directly. The victim never
receives a bill. I've worked with dozens of exams and never seen anyone
have a problem.

-- ACS

(ATVP Advocate)