[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:53:08 PDT 2008

Dan --

Moscow (like every town in Idaho) comps rape victims out of the
Victim's Compensation Fund. Unlike every other use of the Victim's
Compensation Fund, Gritman Hospital bills the state directly. The
victim never receives a bill. I've worked with dozens of exams and
never seen anyone have a problem.

-- ACS

(ATVP Advocate)