[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Sep 10 13:11:56 PDT 2008

Vizzz Peeps,

I'm sorry, but to me this looks like the USA Today is grasping at
straws.  Quoting the "blogosphere"?  Didn't someone else just pooh-pooh
something positive about Mrs. Palin because it came from a blog that
quoted another blog that was quoting still another blog?  That looks
like a "blogosphere" thing to me.

Other questions might be:  Did any rapes occur in Wasilla, AK, when Mrs.
Palin was on the city council or when she served as mayor?  If none did,
nobody on that council may have even known about the policy.  Looks like
it was a statewide policy in Alaska before the prior governor signed the
new law.

I don't even know if it's policy here in Moscow.  (but I plan to find
out, because I also believe it's wrong to charge a victim for it)

There are so many laws and policies out there in this country of ours
that we don't even know about, until something happens to trigger them,
which in turn may bring about protest.

DC