[Vision2020] U of I enrollment numbers

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Tue Sep 9 17:36:00 PDT 2008

Stolen from Vandal Venue:
"Today we are releasing the official ten-day enrollment numbers for fall 2008.  I write to share the good
news that we show increases in new undergraduate student numbers (up
11.6 percent), graduate student numbers (up 23.9 percent), retention
numbers and overall numbers.  Today, we report total
enrollment statewide of 11,791, an overall increase of 1.3 percent.
 The news release on our enrollment numbers will be posted shortly to
the University’s home Web page."    The 1.3 percent obviously speaks to the next step, improved retention.  But it's a positive step.  Carl Westberg Jr.