[Vision2020] Palin and book banning

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Sep 7 20:02:12 PDT 2008

Earlier today, I passed along an email from my husband's cousin about Sarah Palin's efforts to have books banned from the Wasilla, Alaska, public library.  The post included the names of the books she supposedly attempted to remove from the library's shelves.

I would not knowingly pass along false information, and if this is not a true story -- if it's not an accurate account of any attempts, if there are any, of Palin's attempts to take certain titles off the shelves -- then I shouldn't have posted it.  Dale Courtney says it's false.  I don't know.  But if someone out there can demonstrate to me that what I passed along was, in fact, false, then I apologize now and will again.

I think book banning is wrong.  I think Sarah Palin is too conservative.  I was aghast at the list of books she (evidently, or not) tried to have banned.  But truth is more important to me than making a point against Palin is, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  And I will apologize.

So, Dale -- or anyone else -- show me that the email was incorrect and I'll apologize.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/